Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Craft Ready Space & WOYWW # 482

            Phi 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.  

Good Morning WOYWW Deskers!  I have been missing  from Julia's Blog Hop over at Stamping Ground for a few weeks.  We just got back from a week's vacation to Maine.  I didn't even know what day it was until I got my email  that Kelly had posted for WOYWW!  Thank you, Kelly!  So, this is what my desk and craft area look like.  When you don't craft, it stays clean.  I had cleaned it up before leaving and it is still just like I left it!  But, soon, it will be messy as I will begin to scrap some of our photos.

I can't tell you how much I love my glass mat!  The best part is that area on the mat is always clear for crafting.  I may have all kinds of things laying around it, but my crafting area on the mat is clear for me.  And it works fabulous for scrapbooking because of how large it is.  24 by 14 inches!

This is where my laptop usually is, and also in top left is my Selphy Cannon photo printer. 

My mixed media corner and cutting and die center.

Cards on top of the shelf are what we made at a recent FSJ (Fun Stampers Journey) workshop. 

It was so nice to come back to a clean space; all ready for me to start crafting!
Thanks for stopping by!  It will be nice to see your spaces again and see what you are doing!  Have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, good to see you again, and seems you had a fab holiday.Love the look around your craft room. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sharon, your desk and room look great. Good for you to clean up before leaving on your vacation. I am considering the Selphy printer...do you use it all the time? Is it worth it? Have a great week and welcome back! Dorlene #31

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pleased to see you back Sharon! Love the clean and tidy spaces you have, that’s the only time mine craft room is clean and tidy, when I’m away
    Happy WOYWW Jan #24

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you again. I'd love to come in to a clean tidy space like that.. bet you can't wait to get it messy again though. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, pleased to see you back. What a gorgeous clean work space and so much room too. Have a great woyww and hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Incredibly neat it all is. Love your ink and marker display stand. Karen 21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon - how are you doing? I've also been AWOL - a three week holiday! What a fabulously tidy space this morning - hope you soon get the opportunity to work on that great mat!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, it sounds like it was a good to be away and relaxed for a while :) love how neat and tidy your studio is too. :) ~Stacy #38

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon, glad you had a good break. It was nice seeing more of your crafty space today. Have fun getting it messy again lol. Sarah #18

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always come back refreshed and raring to go huh? I love your craft space, it's soooo neat and tidy, a sight for sore eyes!
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowza - never seen an area so clean LOL.....time to get messy...
    Darlene #29

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't seen this post and when I came to leave an answer to your question about AJJ, I was mortified. I need to correct that and ask that you allow me to add your blog to my left sidebar. I will only do so with your permission.

    BTW, I am in LUST over your craft room. I love that stamping/reinker/pen holder. I also think you may have as many Sharpies as I have.

    Now, about your AJJ question, as long as the size is larger than 4.1 x 5.8 inches, you may enter it. LOOSE pages (like your scrapbook page) are acceptable. The only art we DO NOT accept are tags and cards. These are not what we are about. Other than that, please DO share your scrapbook art with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a wonderful space! So inspirational just to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your space. Sadly, I've not had time to take my mat out of the package. My laptop has spent a lot of time on the worktable trying to finish this book project. And now, after reading Elizabeth's reply, you have me wanting to look at AJJ. But probably not til after the first of the year. You are such an enabler! Hugs! Kelly #27

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.