Monday, March 25, 2024

Tea & Scrapping

   6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7


It is time to post for T Stands for Tuesday, our party held over at Altered Book Lover with Bleubeard & Elizabeth.  First I will show you my submission for **Art Journal* Journey* for Chris's On All Fours Challenge.  I meet dogs on my walk and decided to do a layout about the one I met Friday. 









I am still having fun playing Calvinball.  I received 43 points for this layout, Using items like Washi, a stamp, heart, punch, camera, tag, bird, flower, flowered paper, sticker, aqua, brads, arrow, multiple photos, word phrases, button, twine, bow, label, date, handwritten journaling, birdhouse, bee, yellow, tree, stitching, stripes, dog, and more.  There aren't any prizes for this challenge; it just gets you out of your box and inspires you to use your stash!

Here is the information!  And Chris, the photo is an avocado, not a pear.



Now my ticket to the party! We went out to eat Friday, and oh, my goodness!  I think it had been years since we went to Red Robin.  SOOOO good!  We didn't need to eat for over a day!  Luckily, I noticed the smaller hamburgers on the menu.  I didn't know they bring you fries, like they bring chips and salsa at Mexican Restaurants, then you get another side with you burger.  We got salads, and they were huge!  The fries were hot, and the sauce was wonderful, and that is our second batch of fries, because it is endless fries.  What you see on my plate is what I had left and I was already full.  But being the glutton I am, I ate everything except the rest of the fries.  If you ever go, go hungry!  LOL


I received a gift from one of our bloggers this week.  I will show it next week.

Thanks for stopping by, and for your comments, letting me know you came.  I will see you next time!

11 comments:

  1. I remember going to a Red Robin once and I agree with you, it was a lot of food. Your page looks good, it's great when you can use some of your stash. It sounds like you used a lot. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page for Chris' challenge Sharon. That is one big dog. But what a cutie, and you had a good idea to make a page about them also. And your meal looks yummy too. I haven't been to Red Robin in at least 10 years, but I think I need to go back. :) Have a great T day Sharon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Sharon. The challenge seems very funny. Your meal looks delicious. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is quite a huge dog! Looks friendly, too. And ohhhh, avocados... we loved them in Perth. For some reason in Germany you get crap ones mostly. Hmmm, your food looks good, too - happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not up to those big plates of food any more: just too challenging. But it really looks good, and I'm happy to hear that you had so much fun.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post. My daughter has 3 Great Danes and a Cane Corso. Congrats on the points you earned and it looks like a nice lunch. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your journal page- that is a big dog! Thanks for sharing at AJJ for my theme! I think I would be asking for a doggy bag at Red Robins- looks great, just don't think I'd be able to eat it all at one sitting! I spotted the stone on the avacado . Will tqke a look at the challenge! Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun page. The Great Dane reminds me of the dog that lived upstairs in a triple decker from my aunt! That dog's name was Puddles. I don't know where his owners got him, but they never expected him to get so big! How they managed him in that little apartment is a wonder. Thanks for the fun memory. We haven't been to Red Robin in ages. I love the pretzel bite appetizers. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one big doggo! Also big meals, that is a lot of food, I wonder how much waste there is, or do people take the leftovers home. Enjoy your scrapbook challenge, it's good to get out of your box, I agree. Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First I thought this dog is as tall as you....but there is missing the upper part of your body. But I think it is still very tall. I am a bit afraid of such big dogs.
    Have a good time and all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.