Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Playing Calvinball

   6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7



It is March and I am playing Calvinball with Alice Boll.  It is a crazy time with lots of inspiration.  No one wins anything except the glory, and just getting some scrapping done.  So, I actually have done two pages.  Just will show you one, for which I got about 17 points for anything from a star, a heart, a flower, handwritten journaling, date, etc, whatever the rules were as of today!  They change every day!






Watch the video on how you can play: How to Play Calvinball | Scrapbooking Challenge (youtube.com)



I think I will stop over at the Tea Party that happens every Tuesday over at Altered Book Lover with hostess Elizabeth and co-host Bleubeard.  Come on over, just be sure to include something drink related in your blog post.

Here is mine:




My favorite tea cup.  Have a great week!  See you next time.  Maybe I will come back with more Calvinball entries.  They can be cards, journal pages, scrapbook layouts, tags, even non paper projects.

Happy T Day.

6 comments:

  1. Wasn't lake Louise gorgeous? I like your scrap page Sharon. And it sounds like you're having some crafty fun. I hope you had a great T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you enjoy your trip to Lake Louise? I’ve always heard it’s a stunning area but I’ve never been there.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Calvinball, but I will have a look. It sounds interesting.
    Sorry I'm late in commenting. (Busy week)
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never heard of Calvinball, but it sounds perfect for you. Your scrapbook page of Lake Louise is gorgeous and works well with that challenge.

    I know you love your tea and that is a beautiful mug. Thanks for sharing your scrapbook page, introducing us to Calvinball, and sharing your tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear Sharon.

    I got a "Failed to Publish," but will keep trying until it does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! What lovely pictures, I too haven't heard of CalvinBall but as Elizabeth sez above, you are a perfect match! Sorry soooo late, thank you for popping over to mine. I'm having blogger troubles (again) Pictures won't load in the normal way, so I have to email my self then hope I can find somewhere else on my lap top to save them that blogger will except! Hopefully I will slowly get back to doing more blogging! I have been trying to do WOYWW and T for Tuesday and my freebie but I'm always late! It's Mother's Day here on Sunday and My Birthday on the Tuesday so going out with family to celebrate! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the Calvinball logo is a pear! Lake Louise must a been a great place to visit. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.