Monday, April 22, 2019

T Stands For Tea and Craft Haul!

"He has risen!"  Matt. 28:6

Good day!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  We did go to church for a wonderful service, but we didn't stay for their dinner after words as we both have terrible colds and coughs.  We came home, ate our Easter dinner of pork chops, carrots, potatoes, fresh pineapple and deviled eggs, and then both of us took meds and naps! 

I had planned to do an art journal page for today for three of the challenges, but only got the prep part done.  So, I will show you my haul from the craft garage sale at our local scrapbook store from a couple of weeks ago.

First, I will show you what I bought for 50 cents on the first day of the sale.
  I spent a whole afternoon copying the sheet and cutting labels and putting on the backs of the stamps.  I think my afternoon's entertainment was worth 50 cents! :)




Then I went back on the following Friday for half price day and spent $30.00!  I got these two really nice  plastic storage bins for $4.00 each and already have them full of my 6x6 pads.  Got some more 6x6 paper pad 12x12 paper pad, assorted stamps; one is  Rubbernecker, some rub ons, and  two really nice 12 x 12 albums! One is tan and one is light blue.  They were brand new and one at least is CM.  I paid 3.50 for one and 5.00 for the other.  I think it is a pretty good haul for $30.00!


 

This little plastic case came with this tool and all kinds of accessories for 1.50.  The case was worth that, and you can see the accessories have big prices on them.  I have looked up on you tube to see how use this Imaginisce works.  Pretty neat.  I haven't tried it yet.  But I suppose I will get $1.50 entertainment out of it.




And here is one of my favorite cups with a great tea.  I just found this in my pantry today.  Our daughter must have left this at Christmas.  She found it in the store in Georgia, but I have never been able to find it here.  But I am enjoying a cup this afternoon.




Have a happy T Day.  Check the rest of the TSFT  Tea party over at Bleubeard's & Elizabeth's at Altered Book Lover.   Happy Bearthday to our hostess, Elizabeth!
Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great week!

19 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon. You did get an amazing haul. I love digging through markdowns and yard sales looking for treasures. And sorry to hear you aren't feeling great. Hope you feel better soon and have a super T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- you really did end up with a super bargain and great new supplies! I donated bags full of stamps last year to a local place whose proceeds all go to the cancer society. I hope they got bought up for a good bargain too. I didn't go to check out the sales. And oh your tea today sounds especially good! Happy T day, and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some super, crafty bargains, well done. Have fun playing. Great mug, too. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, that´s really what i call a bargain! have fun playing with these:) happy t-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't tell me you went to Mrs. O'Leary's and I missed a great sale. I'll kick myself if that's the case. I've been so wrapped up with Sally's cat, I haven't even had time for my own. You got some absolutely incredible bargains and it's like they were almost free, too.

    Your cup is beautiful. And how thoughtful of your daughter to leave that tea, too. Thanks for sharing your art finds, your cup, and your tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that was such a great find of crafting goodies! I can't wait to see what you create with them all 😀. Your tea sounds very interesting too - yum! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, you got a lot of bang for your bucks! I have some of that coconut tea, too. Absolutely delicious! Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sharon what a great haul , lucky you and all at bargain prices, that will keep you busy trying everything.
    Your cup is lovely but not for me those sort of teas, ha,ha,
    Enjoy your week playing with your new toys
    Jan. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A garage sale at a scrapbook store, Sharon? You must have been in 7th heaven ;-) Wow, that's quite a haul. What fun!

    I hope you're over your colds soon. It's crummy to be sick during major holidays. Happy T-day! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great finds! It sounds like you'll be having lots of fun :) I like your mug, and the tea sounds delicious. I've never had that flavor. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic finds Sharon! Happy T-Day ! This tea sounds heavenly for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got so many amazing bargains at the sales, I'm sure you are going to have fun using these goodies.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Happy t day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like seeing all of your crafting supplies. I'm sorry to hear you had a cold on Easter, but your meal sounded delicious! I love coconut, so that tea flavor you had sounded great. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You got some real bargains! It must have been such fun! Those albums are a good find too. Well done. Let us know when you have played with your new tool. I'm intrigued.
    I do hope you will feel better soon. It's the season for colds and sniffles.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you found great deals!!! And that tea sounds delicious; I've never heard of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great sale. Bargains on craft items is a always something that makes me a little giddy. And your tea looks very yummy.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just stopped by to let you know I now have regained control of my original blog and have even posted on it.

    https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2019/04/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh crud. I forgot to thank you for this beautiful card. It is so different and I love it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sad to say I didn't get to many folk last week! I hope that you are better now too! What a great haul you got there! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.