Monday, February 5, 2018

Another Tuesday Post & And Yet, Another Teapot!


Ps. 90:12 "So teach us to number our days,
that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

I am again joining in with Altered Book Lover for T Stands for Tuesday!  What fun!  
I enjoy reading her posts as well as the others who link up.  The T Gang are fun! 
As I am documenting my teapots before downsizing, I continue to show them on Tuesdays.  You have assured me you wouldn't  get tired of them.  About my musical teapots from last week, I gave them to two of my closest friends and they said  they were thrilled with them!  I forgot to say where I got the musical teapots.  One was a going away gift when we moved away and they had gotten it in an antique store.  The other one was one I found in an antique store.  So, here is the next teapot:

I had purchased this one off of eBay about 20 years ago.  It turned out to be a lot larger than expected.  It is the only teapot I bought off of eBay.  Usually they were gifts, or purchased on vacation somewhere. There is some kind of crest on the bottom, but the writing is so small, I can only read "something" Ware.  The reason I got it was because it reminded me of those Dutch Blue dinnerware.  I remember it was less than $20.00, so not an expensive piece; I just liked it!

And here is my beverage; not tea, this week!  I enjoy a smoothie now and then for breakfast.  Even when it is snowing out, it tastes good after coming home from the gym.

I make it with Greek Yogurt, milk, frozen blueberries, strawberries and banana pieces.  So thick you have to eat it with a spoon!  And so yummy!


I forgot my tea art!  Here is a tea card for you:
I made this one a couple of years ago with an old Winnie the Pooh stamp and then colored with Copics..  I stamped a background and did some distressing.


That is it for today!  Thank you for stopping by!  I love reading what you have to say and I feel like I am getting to know you. 

17 comments:

  1. oooh another pretty teapot! And $20 sounds like a great bargain too. I'd love a smoothie like yours-in the summer! Must have something hot during the cold months:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous teapot-thanks for sharing. so nice to have special people to share your teapots with too.
    Your smoothie looks so delicious-I love smoothies too. and I enjoyed your art piece.
    Happy T Day Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this teapot I would love to have. It would fit SO well in my kitchen. It is a genuine beauty. Of course, I always enjoy your paper art, too. Your lovely tea inspired card is fabulous. Now I would gladly take a smoothie, but not today. It is simply bone chilling in my house and even worse outside. Thanks for sharing the teapot (my address is 17......GRIN), the tea card, and your smoothie with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue teapot, so pretty. Your smoothie looks very good, too. Love the pooh-bear card, so pretty. It's nice to have you with us at T Day! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today's teapot is a lovely shape and it seems to have been a bargain price at the time. It would probably cost you a lot more money to buy today.
    Your card was an absolute delight, a really sweet design.
    The smoothie looks yummy, but I'd pass it for a warm drink on winter days.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fascinating shape of this teapot! and i´d take this smootie immediately (without bananas... so maybe i could even drink it;))
    happy t-day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous T Day post! Your blue China teapot is beautiful, it sounds like it was a great buy and the shape is so unusual too 😁. Your smoothie is the perfect pick me up after all that exercise and I love your Winnie the Pooh card - adorable! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful teapot!!! Love the unusual shape of it and it's blue so it's perfect ♥ Great price too. Love your Pooh Art also ♥ Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. Tuesday are the bright spot of my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, that looks like Delft Blue. Beautiful teapot! You have good taste. I hope it goes to a good home and not in the garbage bin.
    Winnie the Pooh is gorgeous. And your smoothie looks jhust the ticket after the gym. Well done.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  10. your smoothie sounds delicious, and love the blue design teapot! and...I definitely agree with Pooh! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an interesting shape, and I love the color of the tea pot. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful teapot. I love the lid especially. My mother loves blue and white and had a lot of blue and white teapots. This reminds me of one she would love.And what an unusual curve.
    Excellent choice of drink. I love blueberry smoothies.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your teapot is lovely. I'm partial to blue and paired with white, it is timeless. the shape of your teapot is unusual. Your smoothie sounds delicious, but too cold for me. I'm with Piglet and Winnie, tea and honey is a very grand thing, indeed. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely teapot, Sharon, and quite unusual. It reminded me of Delftware also, but the shape is very unique. Your smoothie looks and sounds like a dessert - lol. Cute Winnie the Pooh card ;-)

    Finally, thank you for the suggestion to put a wash of gel medium on my journal pages. I tried it and will do more like that because I like the look of watercolors on my journal pages.

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a beautiful teapot this week Sharon. I love that blue and white dinnerware, and you got a good buy on it for sure. The smoothie looks yummy. I love about anything blueberry. AN nice card too. Who doesn't like something with Winnie the Pooh? Happy T Day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh! Lovely teapot! Your card is so cute! Your smoothie looks yummy! Belated Happy T day! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.