Monday, June 19, 2023

T Stands for Doing What I Love

 "Praise the Lord.  Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good:  his love endures forever." Ps. 106:1


Hello Readers & T-Gang! I have been watching videos of free lessons they gave away on the Planner Summit that I subscribed to last week.  Lots of inspiration!  Of course, they want to sell you stuff, but I just get the free items they offer, and lots of inspiration!  I even got a lesson and print offs for making a prayer journal, so have started that.  So much to do and so little time! LOL

 I do love playing in my craft room, and today that is what I did.  I played with inks and stencils and finished up a journal page for the **Art*Journal*Journey* All about the Numbers Challenge this month.  I started the page at Elizabeth's a couple of weeks ago.  I used her background technique of Stazon ink drops in alcohol.  Then I used oxide inks through stencils.  I did a little stamping, added a Tim Holtz quote and a leftover scrapbook photo I had.






Although I did get up and walk at 6:30 to 8:00 this morning, I didn't take any photos, but have some from the first part of June.



A selfie shadow photo.  










Sunrise


And, now my ticket to TSFT over at Bleubeard & Elizabeth's.  It is a photo I took of the huge strawberry on my plate at a recent retirement party at our church.


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful week!  See you next time!

13 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined us for Matilde's challenge at AJJ Sharon. I love those pretty colors on your page. And the page too of course. It looks like you had fun. Thanks you for sharing it with us. I'm glad you're able to walk also. We've had so much wet weather sadly my walking hasn't been very regular. And that strawberry looks yummy. I hope you have a lovely T day and week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the theme of your post and your journal page, Sharon. Your garden is lovely as is your page. Always fun to play in the craft room too and learn new things. I watched a lot of videos today on making scenes and using stamps more creatively. Fun stuff. Lovely pictures. Happy T-day and many hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad you were able to turn that page into something you liked and could work with. It was a bit of a mess when you left and you turned it from disaster into delightful. Wonderful save, Sharon. Thanks for sharing it with us at AJJ using Matilde's theme, too. I like your garden vignette, too.

    It's too hot to take photos. I was out early today and went to WalMart for batteries for my scale. Now I just need to get my scanner going and I'll be a happy camper.

    Goodness that is a HUGE strawberry. And of course, I love that you shared your tea with us for T this week, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge strawberry! I usually prefer the smaller ones that I buy at the farmers market from local farmers around this time. So good, juicy and sweet. I often find the big ones don't have much flavor. - I like your stamping technique, it looks very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and wise words! It´s still too cool early morning for a walk (- s I live in the city, and the botanical garden opens only much, much later. But come real summer...
    My little wood-strawberries grow like crazy this year, too, hmmm... have a yummy T-Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice stamped page, love the style
    Beautiful how you live and the flowers and your delicious food!
    Have a happy week, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, Love the photos of yur garden and your walk, there's some pretty flowers on the route. That's a huge strawberry, we have some fairly big ones this year but not quite that size.
    Love that you turned your page into something showing your garden.
    Happy T Day Jan s

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having a terrible time commenting. Google just won't allow me to. I hit reply on Sharon's comment and was able to do this. OK, Wonderful art, great photos, and a very nice strawberry. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, about the commenting difficulty. Thank you for taking the extra effort to comment here. I have difficulty commenting from my iPad, and can only do it from my laptop.

      Delete
  9. OK, I think I figured it out. I made some changes in settings. geees you would think by this time computers would be easier not harder. LOL have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background technique is very cool! I enjoy doing selfie shadow pictures when we climb Stone Mountain. Fun! That strawberry is big!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool background. I enjoyed tagging along on your walk. The little, purple flowers are so pretty. Yum, strawberry! Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all the inky goodness on your journal page. The photo offsets it all beautifully.
    It looks lovely and cool in your garden, everything is so neat and tidy and I am sure you get a lot of enjoyment from it. Also the huge strawberry.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.