Monday, January 31, 2022

T Stands For Trail Animals

 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. Genesis 2:19


It is time for TSFT again!  I know not quite Tuesday in the U.S, but it is overseas where a lot of our bloggers are!  We are joining Bleubeard & Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover for our T Stands For Tuesday Tea party!  Whatever beverage or drink reference you want to include in your blog post will get you into the party.  Then we can go all over the world and check what the rest of the T Gang are doing today.


We are still having intermittent unseasonable gorgeous weather for January, making it possible to walk my trail.  I see a lot of animals on our trail, but only the dogs will pose for me!  The few others I got are blurry because of movement or distance.  I love getting the dogs photos, along with their breed, and names.

I Will show the animals that won't pose first. LOL



The turtle held still for me!



This was a fox.  Kind of scrawny looking, though.  They are two quick as they run across the trail to get a good photo.




Here is a rabbit.

I have given up on the squirrels and birds.  I tried to get photo of squirrel today.



Today I took a photo of the horses that are in a meadow beside the trail.





Ok, now for the good ones!  


Isn't she beautiful?  Meet Schmoo, a Bernedoodle.  My favorite!  Every time I see her I just love her.



I just met this Doberman, today.  She was so sweet.  She was wanting to go get squirrels rather than pose for me!  



Meet Goldendoodle, Marley.  Isn't she sweet?



This is Bruno, another goldendoodle.  That is the breed I see most on the trail, but not this rich color.


These little guys are Norwich Terriers.




I think this is Sami, not sure if he is a black lab or not.




This is Zoe, a black lab.  This is the house that is next to the trail, and they have given me permission to go through their yard to get on the trail.  Sometimes I play ball with Zoe.  If they are outside when I come back sometimes, she brings me the ball and we play until I get tired of it.  She doesn't get tired of it! LOL



For my craft and for my drink here is a card.  I think the image was sent to me.  I colored it and die cut it and put it on some very old, retired SU! paper.  The base and layering panels are of a soft green.



Happy T Day to the T Gang.  And to everyone else, have a great week!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Stay warm.  It is going to snow here this week.  66, today, tomorrow snow for crying out loud! We are in a Winter Storm watch! LOL

19 comments:

  1. Those look like very lovable, loyal, well-cared-for dogs with their owners. I especially like the look of Bruno.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! We love sloths especially after seeing Zootopia.
    What a great variety of animals from your walks. I think my favorite is the Bernedoodle. Never heard of that breed but what a beauty!
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at the title alone Sharon - I love animals SO much- all kinds!! Lucky you to have gorgeous weather and to run into so many delightful creatures. I couldn't pick a favorite. Cute card:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dogs - and all that wildlife, wonderful! I always enjoy the wildlife I see while walking and I know exactly what you mean about their non-posing. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems the walking path is mostly for the dogs. I like that one person has a poop bag and it looks full, too. The dogs are simply adorable.

    That card is hilarious and quite appropriate for T this week, Sharon. I love, love, love it. Thanks for sharing your trail and dogs you meet there, as well as your adorable card with us for T this almost Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly do have exiting walks Sharon. I have never heard of a bernedoodle, but she is adorable. And I did see the squirrel in your photo. That is a really cute card too. I love the sloth in the mug. I hope you have a wonderful T day, week ahead and Happy February too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, I love the card you made How fun to see all these different pets on your walks-I enjoyed all the photos. we have been very warm here too-feels like spring-well until tomorrow that is haha Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 'sloffee break'got me smiling. A really nice card with a funny sentiment.
    I loved seeing all the dogs. They are all breeds. Even the cross breeds, that we used to call mongrels, are now very sought after. Here in rural Spain, people don't have dogs of a certain breed. There are too many dogs on the streets. Only last month a law was passed in Spain that states that animals/pets are to be considered living beings and not just possessions. Nelegting an animal is not punishable. About time too!
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite a cute parade!
    And lovely card - happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos and a cute pic of the coffee mug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your animal photos :) Especially that turtle lol You have a good eye for spotting the photo opportunities. Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love all the doodles, I had no idea there were so many different ones. Happy T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous and how lovely to meet all your friends! That Bernedoodle is so beautiful - I love her too 😁. Thanks for sharing and Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You saw lots of beautiful animals, and the Bernadoodle is really fabulous! Your card is very pretty. Happy T Day and have a good, new month, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, look at all those sweet dogs! :) What a cute card too, sloths are so cute. I wish I could just hang upside down sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, Sharon, these dogs are soooo great! I haven't ever heard of most of them but I am in love! Precious! Glad you could get out and enjoy the weather! Love your card - so cute and so perfect for T-day! Many hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all types of doodles. I see a lot of golden doodles around. I have run into one Bernadoodle and one Irish Setter doodle on my walks. So cute, especially when they are puppies. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card. The sentiment made me laugh. Fun pupper photos (for puppers 😺) Cute how the dog will bring you the ball to play fetch. We're warming up today and tomorrow. Not as high, but 40 is a far cry from the minus temps over the weekend. We'll be getting the same storm Thursday.that is bring snow to your area. Happy T Day and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh so many beautiful pictures of animals Sharon! I really like them all, and Schmoo is a beautiful dog, I have never seen a Bernedoodle. The truth is that they are all beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    I have to say that your card is absolutely Gorgeous! I really like the design, and that fabulous drawing you have coloured. Happy belated T-day!
    Hope you could enjoy your walks tomorrow too, take care, and
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.