Monday, January 17, 2022

T Stands For Tags!

 14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. Philippians 2:14-16


Hello!  It is time for my T Stands for Tuesday Post! And today I am posting some tags I made for Tag Tuesday and for my January Junk Journal Challenge.  Our challenge for the Tag Tuesday was given by hostess Wendy and we are to use fabric on it.  I made three, but don't know which one I like best.

This is the one I will submit for the Tag Tuesday Challenge.  It is made from (junk) a Kleenex box and covered with an old piece of linen cloth.  The image is a Julie Dear Julie digital, as well as the image of the fussy cut seashell. The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up! catalogue.  I inked edges of both with Not Quite Navy.  I punched a hole and used a scrap of the same fabric for the tag topper.  I left some fabric frayed at the bottom.


Here are the other two tags, where I used the embroidered edges of the fabric, also.  The pocket on the one is from a button envelope that came with a blouse.


On the backs I glued notebook paper for journaling.  I plan on putting all three of these tags in my junk journal.


That is my craft project for the week.  Now for entry to Bleubeard & Elizabeth's t-party over at Altered Book Lover.  We always share a drink or something drink related in our post and join the party! 




We did go out to eat around two one afternoon when there were very few other people eating at the time.  We had a gift card with a choice of places and chose LongHorn Steakhouse, because we didn't think we had ever been there.  I only remembered to take a photo of our water. LOL

 Once the food came, it was so good, I forgot about any other photos.  We both ordered the grilled chicken & Strawberry Lunch salad combo.    Out of this world good!  Hubby got with seafood chowder with his and I got a sweet potato, which by the way was the largest, sweet potato I've ever seen!  I took half of it and half of salad home for lunch the next day!  We were so happy, with the comfort, not cold like some restaurants, service & food, we will be going back again.  Then I will try to remember to get photos of the neat decor!

That's it for today.  I am looking forward to checking in at TSFT and see what everyone else is doing this week! Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. It's fun that you are able to go out to eat. We just don't have confidence in the situation, so we are cautiously staying home.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love your tags, and so fun for you both to go out to eat-sounds like good food too
    Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Longhorn but haven't been in awhile. Your salad sounds fab.

    Your tags are fun and look perfect for your junk journal, Sharon. Happy T-day!!

    HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tags are all wonderful and It's hard to decide which one to pick. I love that you used a beach theme, especially since it is so wintery a my house. I ate at Longhorn for the first time early last fall. It was pretty good. I can see why you enjoyed it Sharon. I hope you have a great T day and week ahead. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are amazing. Hard to choose, but I do like the one you chose for Tag Tuesday. I love that it contains recycled elements, too.

    I've never even heard of Longhorns, much less gone. Sounds like it's a popular chain, though. Thanks for sharing your lovely tags and your water with lemon with us for T this almost Tuesday, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one is my fav, wonderful!
    Just yesterday we talked about burgers and steak, not kidding.
    Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tags, I love all of them. Thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three marvelous tags in a fave theme of mine;)
    Sounds like a nice way to have a meal out- glad it was all good. We do have a Longhorns in our area- at least I think it's still around, but we've never been. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still not going out to eat, but now I'm tempted by your steakhouse post :) We have them here, and the food is good.

    Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tags are simply gorgeous. Nice to have a gift card for food and it being so good you forget to take a photo of it. LOL Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great you found a restaurant you like the food, the service and the ambiance. When that happens, you just have to go back there again!
    Your tags look great, covered with fabric, a fab idea.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Junk never looked so good. Cute tags. I love Longhorn. My favorite is the Renegade steak with a baked sweet potato. There's always enough to take some home. Oh, and for dessert the Chocolate Stampede, with more than enough to share. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable tags and a great use of old fabric. Recycling is so fun!
    Your meal at Longhorn sounds delicious.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tags for your journal Sharon and your meal sounds so yummy. Happy day and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tags are all Wonderful Sharon !! So difficult to choose just one, love the embroidery edges. Happy belated T-day dear! (on Thursday sorry)
    But I enjoy visiting your so lovely blogs.
    I wish you a very nice Friday, big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.