Monday, December 21, 2020

T Stands For Time to Post Merry Christmas Wishes

Luke 2:1-14 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. 4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:) 5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. 6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. 7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. 8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them:and they were sore afraid. 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not:for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

14 Glory to God in the highest,

and on earth peace,

good will toward men.


 Yes, I thought I would check in as it has been a month!  I appreciate that Anne checked in on me.  We are fine here except for mild earthquakes!  Several since Thanksgiving , then 7 on Saturday, the biggest being 3.7.  There is some disagreement about that number, but anyway nothing big enough to cause damage.  As we are known for tornados, not earthquakes, it is quite disquieting!  The experts keep telling us it is not abnormal, but at the same time the one on Saturday was the biggest since early 1900s!  Whatever!  We are safe, they are just loud!  We hear a big boom, and then it feels like a truck hit our house! No shaking really, just over quickly.

Enough of that.  I am posting to wish you a wonderful Christmas!  

Here is my ticket to the tea party ( Tea Stands For Tuesday) over at Bleubeard and Elizabeth's at Altered Book Lover.  I hope she is still there as I haven't checked!


One of my Christmas Teapots I have out for Christmas.


This is my decoration on my craft room bulletin board. 




So, I wish you all a lovely Christmas.  I hope you are able to be with family in some way or another.  We will be together via Skype at one point.  Different times call for different ways.  But we can still remember one thing that doesn't change.  Jesus is the Reason for our celebration.
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Earthquakes in KS, oh my goodness! I hope the tectonic plates settle down soon and that you'll all be okay. Luke 2 is beautiful. That's a lovely tea pot arrangement with the pine cones.

    I hang a "Jesus is the reason for the season" ribbon over our creche. You probably made yours; mine was a gift.

    Happy T-day and a Blessed Christmas! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. earthquakes that is scary, and not much you can prepare for sadly.
    Love your tea pot Merry Christmas and Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when we had an earthquake. I thought the furnace had blown it was so loud. But not so much shaking. And I love your beautiful teapot too. Very festive. Have a great T day Sharon and a wonderful Christmas holiday too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you haven't experienced any damage from the earthquakes. That can be scary.
    Your banner is pretty and I love the Luke 2 Christmas passage. I learned it at a very young age and I love it when we read it to the children. I am so thankful that we can celebrate Christ's love for us during this season.
    Your Christmas teapot is so lovely!
    Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried three times to leave you a comment and three times blogger ate my comment. I finally gave up and decided to eat, after which I fell asleep.

    I wanted to thank you for the card you sent, which I have not yet opened because it is in quarantine. However, I wanted you to know I got it earlier today. And in case I don't get a chance to thank you sooner, I appreciate it. I didn't make any cards or even send any this year. I still need to do that.

    I absolutely LOVE that teapot. It is beautiful. Your lovely house banner is so clever and it goes well on your craft room bulletin board. Thanks for sharing these lovely wishes and your amazing teapot with us for T this almost Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention, I didn't even KNOW there was an earthquake until I saw it on the news. I must have slept through it. However, I've been told it's due to the fracking in Oklahoma, not a shift in the tectonic plates. I hope this publishes, since I was able to FINALLY publish my last comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earthquakes are scary. Stay safe, have a wonderful Christmas! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckily we never have either, no Earthquakes or Tornadoes. Scary it must be, glad you´re OK.
    A wonderful teapot, a happy, merry Christmas to you and a wonderful T-day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earthquakes! I trust you're able to stay safe through it all. Your Christmas teapot is a treat to see. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I'm glad your safe ~ that's wild! Your Christmas teapot is beautiful ~ Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a nice Christmas teapot. I hope you enjoy your holiday celebration!

    be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tea pot and a Christmas display. Be careful and safe as you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, glad that you are ok with the earthquakes you've been experiencing, it's heartwarming to hear you being so thankful 😀. Wishing you a safe and Merry Christmas, your Christmas teapot is stunning - I love it! Your decorations are perfect too and I always like to remember the true meaning of Christmas, it's what makes it so wonderful ❤️. Happy T Day and may your Christmas be filled with joy, peace and love! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yikes, earthquakes! Glad all is well. Lovely Christmas decorations. Happy T Day and a beautiful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry to hear about the earthquakes. Ugh. Your Christmas decorations are lovely. Great looking pine cones. Merry Christmas and Happy belated T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Earthquakes? Boy am I out of the loop...current events...So glad to know that you are o.k. I love your teapot and your decorations. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. With this pandemic, Christmas just kind of passed. Attending mass online is just not the same.:( Stay healthy and safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.