Monday, November 23, 2020

T Stands For Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!  I finished my November DearJulieJulie My Favorite Things Junk  Journal challenge today. It is my Thankful Journal. I thought I would share some of it with you.  The challenge was to use 15 of our favorite things to make 15 of her favorite things.  So we picked out our things.  Some of mine was a  paper pack, stamp&die set bundle, rhinestones, flower stickers, cardstock, etc.  Julie named items we could use and not count in our 15, like 72 inches of trim, paper clips, fabric, etc.  then we were challenged to make flip flop pages, pockets, tags, etc.  I also used her  Blue Winter digi kit for some of the pages, which you can get in her Etsy Shop. 


So here are a few photos.  They didn’t load in order. Sorry. I am doing this from an iPad, so not sure what I am doing.  Join us over at Altered Book Lover for our tea party.



 



 cover















My tea as I post.


Everyone have a great Thanksgiving in the U.S. and happy tea day to the rest of you.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    be well and safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Sharon. That is a rel interesting sounding challenge. It is always fun to finish a project, isn't it? Wishing you a happy T day and Thanksgiving. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I enjoyed seeing your journal Sharon
    Happy T and Happy Thanksgiving Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal. Have a great week! Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lot of fun with these! Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Sharon. This doesn't look like a junk journal to me. It looks like a well thought out and truly imaginative journal. From the cover to the final page, it is genuinely imaginative and gorgeous. I loved the doilies and the guest check. Lots of great stamping, too. Thanks for sharing it and your tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely art pages. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful journal! I love the vintage feel with the gorgeous winter scenes and autumnal images - perfect 😀. I hope you have wonderful time over Thanksgiving and sending you Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journal and pages! Happy T Day and a happy Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty pages. My favorites are the ones with cardinals. Happy T Day and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharon, you outdid yourself with the gratitude journal! I would love to hold it in my hands and leaf through it. You have enticing elements that beg to be touched on every page.

    Happy Thanksgiving and Happy T-Day! Stay safe and stay well. Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these pages are all so pretty. You have put a lot of nice work into the journal. Have a nice TG.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounded a very complicated challenge, but the result is wonderful and fun. Lots of birds and doilies. All with a Christmas theme. Just fun. I bet you had fun doing them.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My! What fabulous pages! Love the addition of doilies! Belated Happy T Day and Happy Thanksgiving! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing work! I love all of your pages. Happy Holidays! Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How very cool is this journal- I love seeing all of the pages in more detail and glad you shared it on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just noticed that you hadn't posted anything in awhile, so I wanted to leave a note saying I hope everything is okay with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.