Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Test Post

Hello, everyone!  I haven't posted in months, and thought I would see if I can post.  I have heard a lot of talk about Blogger being a new version .. hope it isn't too different, or that I didn't wait too long.
It is just with all that is going on this year, I haven't felt like blogging.  Also, I am in PT for my wrists, again!  It seems the surgical implants in both wrists have aggravated my arthritis and carpal tunnel.
Eke!  But I can do most anything, except open water bottles, and jars.


I will share two scrapbook pages I did about the all the cards that were sent me while I was recovering from my surgeries.




I am sitting in my new craft chair, very comfortable.  I was forced to get a new one, as my old one broke.

Well, hope this post works.

4 comments:

  1. Seems it works just fine. I keep going to the new blogger, then reverting back to Legacy blogger. It works best for me, since I don't have a laptop OR a cell phone.

    You got some wonderful cards, Sharon. I feel bad I'm not a card maker, but I probably should have tried. So glad people from around the world sent you beautiful cards to show their appreciation for you. These are lovely scrapbook pages, too.

    I can't open bottles and I can't grip anything. I can totally relate to your problems and current situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pages and oh what a lovely collection of cards you have received too. I hope your therapy and your new chair make things more comfortable for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, it's so wonderful to see you post again!!! I'm glad you're able to do almost everything, although I'm sorry about the arthritis and carpal tunnel. These scrapbook pages are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are setting a good example - I must get to grips with 'new blogger' before it is forced upon me! I love the scrap book pages! Take Care, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.