Monday, December 9, 2019

T Stands for Tuesday Fun

Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord"


Hello, dear readers. It is time to have fun again visiting each other for tea or for coffee or what your choice of beverage is.  While we sip our beverages, I will tell you what is going on here.  I have had a busy week of trying to get preparations done for Christmas.  Now, the appointments, get togethers, and other obligations begin.  This will be short as well as scheduled, because my laptop is going to the hospital for a week.  Since I won't have it, there are some of your blogs that won't take my comments from my iPad.  So, I apologize ahead of time.

I gave myself an early Christmas gift this week.  Actually, it is from someone else as I used an Amazon gift card that I had been hoarding since last Christmas or from my birthday, not sure which.
I have been wanting this and when all the black Friday, and cyber sales started, I realized this went down in price, so when I was online doing my shopping, I got myself this Scrap'n Easel.  I can't wait to use it.

It has magnets so you can put the items on the pages to see what it all looks like before you paste it down.  Also , it is suppose to be ergonomic so you don't get as tired bending over to look at it.
It has two positions , one for working, and you turn it around and it is in a position for photographing.



This shows the working position.  Shown are pages I scrapped last month.  Each quilt has a story on the tags under the photos.


And this is the standing position for photographing.  Shown is a Christmas card I made this week.

And a third position is flat.  It came with ten very strong magnets.  See them standing up?  Also see the ruler.  You can move it anywhere you want.  It is magnetic, too.  It folds for easy travel to retreats.
What do you think?  Have I enabled you?

That is my post this week.  Oh, and a  drink reference for our hostess Elizabeth for T Stands For Tuesday.
Here is a photo from my archives of  a tea card I made several years ago.  Ann, I hope Teddy likes this.
:)
Happy T Day! Thanks for stopping by for a sip of tea or your choice.  I don't know when I will get my laptop back, hopefully by next week.  Oh, and I can't post a link to this week's tea party at Altered Book Lover, since it is early, but just click on it on my sidebar.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, always so nice when you want to buy something and the price is less and you have a gift card-awesome-enjoy using it.
    Love your tea card-too cute.
    Happy T hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Winnie the Pooh tea party card. The framing of the image is perfect :) Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have chosen a perfect gift for you:) Adorable pooh card and stamp image. happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what is out there on the market!
    It reminds me a bit of my A0 drawing machine, oh, "fun times" :-)
    Happy T-Day, and every Teddy is cute, greetings from Miele-Baer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gift, that's very practical, great idea. Great Pooh card, too. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scrap'n easel gift looks great and a super idea to have the magnets for keeping things in place as you are working.
    Its a sweet Winnie the Pooh card, he always brings a smile as I remember reading the stories to my very grown up bogs when the were young.
    HappyT day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an interesting scrap tool. Someone had a clever idea for sure. And glad you were able to get yourself a little holiday gift. I bet you will get lots of hours of use from it. Happy T day my friend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pressie and yes its that busy time of year. Hope your computer gets sorted soon.
    Dark and dreary here but hey its almost Christmas lol. Lovely post
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your new scrap easel,it's a lovely way to display your fabulous pages and that Christmas card is beautiful 😁. I'd like to join Pooh and Piglet for their tea party too - perfect! Wishing you a very happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting. I had never heard of that. It's good to be able to buy something you would not normally be able to afford. A great present.
    Your Pooh Bear card is gorgeous.
    Have a lovely T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both Teddy and I LOVE that Winnie the Pooh card that you made several years ago. Thank you for sharing it again, because I hadn't seen it before.

    When I read your bible quote, I thought, "How appropriate." You see, I just put up my Christmas decorations, including the Nativity, which is what Christmas is all about. (When I bought mine, I couldn't find them anywhere in any of the stores! I don't remember where I finally found mine. Now, I see them everywhere. But for whatever reason, the year I wanted to get one, no stores seemed to carry them.)

    I like your early Christmas gift. That easel looks very helpful. (As an FYI, I save the magnets from the vinyl shower curtains I use, when I'm throwing out the old one and replacing it with a new one. Some brands have stronger magnets than others, but I use all of them on the fridge, but they could be used anywhere.)

    Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by to let you know I’m back online. Both my internet AND my phone were down. I walked to my foodie friend Sally’s to use her phone to call the phone company and Sharon who graciously left the message you saw at T time.

    I complained to the phone company that my internet often goes down on Mondays. I bet Sharon is getting tired of hearing from me on Monday afternoons. I asked the repair person what the problem was and he said “a line down the block had broken,” and after he repaired it, he came here and reset my phone AND internet lines. This was the greatest early Christmas gift I could have received. Yes, I’m doing a happy dance.

    I can’t possibly catch up with you at the moment, but I am simply grateful that you chose to visit and spend T time with me today. Thank you for that.


    THANK YOU SHARON for saving my behind one more time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I know the feeling I have very difficult time getting rid of things too. I love to get a few magazines in the mail-then I pass those on to a friend to read-this tea magazine might work out well for re using photos in cards or journal pages-which I want to try doing next year

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great scrapbooking and general layout tool, Sharon. What a a great birthday, Christmas or whatever gift you got. I hope your laptop is released from the hospital sooner than expected.

    I'm sure Teddy would enjoy your Pooh card if he could lick the honey.

    Happy T-day! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen one of these - it does look such a good idea! To get it as part of a gift sounds even better! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.