Monday, January 28, 2019

T Stands For Teacups

Psalms 37:4-5 "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."



I am so excited because I think my scheduled post is going to work thanks to fellow T Gang members!  Whahoo!  Now, if I could just figure out why I can't post comments on your blogs from my iPad! LOL  Always something!  I am high maintenance!

Without further ado, here is my drink related post for our T Stands for Tuesday over at Bleubeard and Elizabeth's Altered Book Lover, where we join in on Tuesdays and  post something that is drink related.  Here is a photo of the few cups I kept from mine and my mother's tea cup collection.  If you remember I gave most away when we moved and supposedly down sized.]
Here is that post if you missed it or just want to see all the cups I gave away: T for Tags,Teacups and Teal.


 I did several layouts this week towards my 100 pages for 2019.   I decided to document a special even  in 2018.

On this page I used a lot of stash of scraps of paper.  The panel in back of the photo is recycled from a thank you note I received, and the one leaf is die cut from a tea box (Aldi's peppermint tea)  I also made use of the emblem that had come off the car, and I only recently found it in a drawer.  

I continued to use scraps  on this page and also a few buttons from my collection of hundreds!  Even used some washi tape from my stash!  The base on both pages is We R Memory Keepers.  I have had a whole pack of this paper for ages that I had picked up at Tuesday mornings.  About time I used some of it!
Both the above pages used a "shelf technique" that I learned from Debbie Hodge.  


 I apologize for being late to visit the T Gang, but evidently can't post comments from my iPad, so have to wait until I can get on my laptop which is not as convenient. I hope you all had a great week!  Thanks for stopping by.  Waving to the T Gang!  

25 comments:

  1. Oh I love those tea cups. What a pretty stand and arrangement Sharon. And nice pages. I like how you made one of the old car and then one of the your new car. That is exciting. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and happy T day too! I forgot to mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous teacups and stand!! Nice scrapbook layouts. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same issue with my iPad. Its so frustrating. I have a laptop now so I am able to sit comfortably in my favorite chair and post. YAY! Love those teacups and your scrapbook pages. Congrats on the new car!
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your journal pages-I have heard of others not being able to post with their IPads so you are not alone. loved those teacups and stand too
    Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty tea-cups! I recently took out some of m old china cups and used them when friends came, must do it again. Glad it worked with scheduling your post. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I love the scrapbook pages with the new car!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The teacups are wonderful and so are your pages with great layouts and additions

    Have a really Happy T Day

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pretty stand with the wonderful tea cups Sharon and your layouts are fantastic!Great new car!! Happy T-Day! Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stack of tea cups and saucers looks lovely, its a beautiful stand for them to be displayed on as well.
    The pages showing your cars old and new was a great idea to have them side by side.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those tea cups are gorgeous. And I like your artwork. I'm glad to hear you got scheduling a blog post working. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful layouts to remember a great day! and these stacked cups look really awesome! happy t-day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you have your tea cups displayed! How very special to include some form your Mom.
    Very nice scrapbook layouts........I haven't done any scrapbooking in ages, even though I still hoard all the supplies....LOL!
    Happy T-day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the scripture at the top of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a beautiful teacup display, Sharon. I love the stand.

    Great spread about your old and new cars.I hope you're enjoying the new one. I like the shelf technique you used. It really grounds the elements.

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never seen a display stand like that, and it's perfect for those teacups. Lovely!

    Cars can bring back memories, and that's always something that deserves a page :) I trust your new car will be a part of many new memories in the coming years. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh! Someone is scrapbooking! I'm not the only one. Great. It's lovely to see your lay-outs. And congratulations on your new car.
    And I love your tea cups. They must be your all time favorites having gotten rid of so many.
    Love you psalm verse at the top. We are 'doing' psalms at the mo and I am reading Songs From the Heart: Meeting with God in the Psalms - A Bible Study and Devotional Guide by Tim Riordan.
    Happy T-Day
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have always wondered why my comments aren't visible when I do them on my ipad (and I don't know why). We are always away on Tuesdays so I was so happy when i got an ipad so I could do comments while away.
    From now on I will do my comments from my desk top even if that means doing them a day later.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  19. What beautiful teacups! Their shapes and designs are amazing and I love how you displayed them, so pretty 😀. I'm loving your pages too, you look so happy in the photos and it's a lovely way to capture those fond memories - perfect! Wishing you a Happy T Day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like how you have displayed your tea cups. The yellow one on the bottom is so pretty. I am glad that you finally got your T day post to schedule. Sometimes it can be tricky. I know my first few tries nothing posted. Lovely layouts. I have that lacy punch that you used on the top layout. I think I need to dig that out now.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have had trouble posting from iPad also. I think it happened with the last IOS update. The teacups are so pretty and I like the sweet you display them. Wonderful memory of the old and new cars. Drive your new one in health and safety. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for joining T yesterday. I'm so pleased you showed up, even though I was unavailable. Please check my Wednesday post I still haven't written to see where I have been. I'll be back soon to visit and see what I have missed. For now, just be aware, I am so grateful for your visit and continued support of T Tuesday, dear Sharon. I will also try to call once my life has settled down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have found that if I want to post from my phone I have to use the computer to set it up then I can add to an already started post! Your Scrapbook pages looks great and isn't it good to have a record of key events in your life? Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.