Wednesday, October 10, 2018

First Time in a Month at WOYWW

   Lamentations  3: 22 It is of the Lord 's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  & 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.


Posting days come too quickly for me!  I don't know how some of you post every day!  I just can't do it!  But today I will post my area which is a mess, because I have been trying to scrap book as well as make a card for today's Alpha Challenge on SplitcoasStampers. 

Here is a shot of two sides of the room:

Working on some layouts here, and printed photos off on my Canon Selphy, not pictured.  Also, you can spy my book chair which our hostess Julia enabled me have to have a few years ago!

Ok, I was madly going through my notebooks for a label for my sentiment on my card.
 I need to try to clean it up, so I can find my black ink stamp pad!
Thanks for stopping by.  Please let me know you were here.  I will go by and see you, too.  

Oh, and why am I showing you my desk?  It is for What's On My Workdesk? Wednesday hosted over at Stamping Ground by our lovely hostess, Julia.  Stop over and see some more desks.  What is fun is to see that deskers all over the world have so much in common!

12 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one suffering from the untidy bug. It's so annoying when you know there is something there and you can't find it. Hope the ink pad turns up soon. Have a great crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you yesterday and am glad to see you are OK, just busy. I love, love, love your storage areas. You have a ton invested in not just the units, but the products you purchased to fill them with. I had to laugh, because BLACK is the ONLY ink I have and mostly use. But I'm not much of a stamper. Have a great Wednesday and wonderful rest of the week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, i really love the wooden storage at the back, looks like it has small pots stored in it, you certainly have quite a few inks!
    I was hoping to join in the T for Tuesday but we had a busy day getting a phone card and changing my battery on my iPhone, spent the day going backwards and forwards, still have jet lag too. Maybe I will get there next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are looking at a spice rack that in which I have filled the jars with eyelets and brads! I need to use more if them! Thanks for checking in.

      Delete
  4. You had me looking for your black ink pad then Sharon hee hee! I think we all have days like this and it can be so frustrating when we know it is there but just can not find it. I too do not know how people post daily but I must admit I would love to be able too.
    Have fun with your creativity & Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your storage units which enable you to have everything to hand **swoon**
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire, no. 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been tidy,and my craft stuff surrounds me in my living room ! hope you found your black ink pad. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, great pic of the storage. Love all the inkpads! Bit of an inkpad collector myself- and now there are more Oxides, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon. It does rather seem this week as if we are all madly working, and never managing to tidy... Good shots of your room.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your wonderful storage, I think I would enjoy playing there! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you manage to finish your projects and that the black ink pad turns up Sharon. Have a good week. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you were able to get it cleaned up. My space is constantly in a state of flux. I would need a whole week of vacation to work on it cleaning it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.