Tuesday, May 22, 2018

T Stands for Tuesday & WOYWW 9th Anniversary

Phi 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.


Since moving about 20 miles across town, I have been out of commission for a few months!  I mean, there was the cleaning house, putting it up for sale, selling, packing, moving, unpacking and here we are!  No big deal, only 20 miles, right?  But it is like a whole new town, although only the other side of town! In this town, you are either a Westsider, or an Eastsider.  Well, now we are Eastsiders! :)
We are now discovering all new eateries, new places to shop, new places to get hair cuts, new places to  go to the doctor, etc.  And new craft room! LOL

So, I know different ones wanted to see what my craft room looked like after moving.  So here is my craft room before.
Every thing lined up on two walls.

 Now it is in a bedroom with 4 walls, very cozy! Things really are  more handy!  I added my desk, and because of that  lost one storage unit. But was able to utilize the closet.   Hubby, had everything worked out on graph paper where everything would go.  It was like a puzzle and I am pleased with it.  He is too!  Every once in a while I catch him looking in at it amazed that he got it all in! 


 
Above is wall one, that you face when coming in the door.  Notice, I have a window and lots of light! Before, I was in a basement, no windows , always had to have lots of lights on!  Hubby wanted me on main floor, so on bad knee days I wouldn't have to go downstairs.
This is wall 2 , which is to the left of the door.

 This is the wall 3  on the wall where  closet door is
Wall 4, to the right of the door.  I was able to place a  unit on end and get more storage space.  More stamp sets and paper on those shelves.  

Everything else went into the closet.  I might add this bedroom had the smallest closet in the whole house!  But works well after taking out the rods!  
I haven't got everything figured out, but  eventually will.  But I am already enjoying my new space!

Above in a couple of photos is my standard cup of tea for T Stands for Tuesday over at Altered Book Lover,  Hello, T Gang!  Sorry I have been missing!

Below I am showing  my desk with my current project for WOYWW over at Julia's,  We are supposed to show our workdesks!  And it is WOYWW 9th Anniversary!  Happy Anniversary to WOYWW!  I am sorry I have been too busy to take part in the ATC swap.  So check these two blogs out and enjoy!


Have a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm so pleased that your move went well and that you are settled in your craft room, which looks amazing 😁. I bet all that natural light is wonderful. Congratulations and wishing you lots of happiness, fun, laughter and of course crafting in your new house! Happy T Day too! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new home and your craft room looks like it has lots of space=enjoy!! Happy T Day Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- you have an amazing craft room and had an amazing one too. It's a lot of work to move, whether you are moving 500 miles or 20 miles.Your craft supplies and your great set up are a lot of work on their own. Do you like being an eastsider? Happy T day and glad you are back. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful space. I must say I like your old space as well. But I know what you mean about 4 walls being cozy. You such fabulous storage and lighting certainly makes all the difference. Enjoy!!
    Happy Tea day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I was so late getting here. I worked in my yard and garden all day. It was a very busy and rather frustrating day. I am REALLY glad you are back and sharing your space, tea, and ideas with us.

    Yes, I know what you mean about east sider. I consider myself a west sider, even though I live fairly close to midtown.

    Actually Sharon, I want your OLD craft room. I could stand an make art, and moving around to get products, tools, etc. wouldn't bother me. But I'm sure your new craft space fits you better and I see you have lots of areas where you can sit, and also lots of natural light.

    Yes, I saw your mug twice. It looks right at home. Thanks for sharing your new space and your tea with us for T this Tuesday. BTW, I'll see you later at Julia's WOYWW party, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful new craft room, great to have so much space. Enjoy your new house and happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new craft room looks fabulous! you seem so organized...I am envious that it is all in one room. I tend to spread out over the whole house, lol! thanks for sharing your tea with us, and congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, ooh the new space looks really well organized and YAY for having a window and natural light :) I like that you are going to use the ticket stubs with the mug shot on the page too. Happy Anniversary! ~Stacy #36

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kudos to men who design on graph paper and everything fits and looks good. Great studio and what a nice hubby. basements are not for wobbly knees. have a wonderful year in your new studio and keep up posted on WOYWW
    Monica #35

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 9th Anniversary to you. I'm hoping to pop round to visit everyone this week....depending what work comes through my door of course.
    Here's hoping we can all enjoy many more happy years of fun and friendship.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome back, and glad you are settling in to your new home and new craft room! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 9th WOYWW!! It's so lovely to see you back, glad the move went ok - your new craft room is wonderful, good old hubby for planning it all out, he did a great job!
    Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 9th anniversary Sharon. You and your husband have done an amazing job organising everything into your new space. Have fun enjoying the lack of stairs! Have a great week. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sharon. Happy 9th anniversary. Good to see you today. You have a lovely new craft room - I'm so glad you are feeling settled there already. Enjoy getting to know your new neighbourhood.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! I'm trying really hard to get to everyone, but work time just isn't cooperating! It doesn't matter if across a country or across the street; moving is a---stressful experience! I love the new craft room though, all bright and organized! Have a wonderful week.
    -K #32

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...you space looks wonderful! Natural light...no steps...lots of storage. Ah...some day... Congrats!!
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sharon, not sure I should be looking at this amazing craft room as I am getting very jealous Lol! Happy woyww anniversary my friend. Angela x20x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow you really did fit a lot in there looks great. Sometimes moving short distances really do make all the difference we moved 10 min and feels totally different but we still shop at the same places lol happy woyww #9 Hugs Nikki 10

    ReplyDelete
  19. So nice to see you Sharon! Happy New Home. I think your DH did a sterling job in working out the logistics of your craft room and how wonderful to have a window to sit and gaze out of. (Ask me how I know that you will.....!) We once moved less than a mile, but it’s the same amount of work isn’t it - in fact, there’s no resting till the lorry turns up with all your worldly goods in it! Hope you get maximum enjoyment and production form your new space.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Anniversary not taking part this year but am trying to visit everyone who has posted. Wow that is one fab craft room. Ani #3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 9th Anniversary Sharon and nice to meet you. Your new creating area looks amazing, it's a great way to sort out all your stash when you move I am sure.
    Hope you have endless happy creative times within it.
    Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #18

    ReplyDelete
  22. What fabulous stamp rooms you have had. The first one seems everything was nice and close. The second one looks more spread out around you. I'm sure you'll be just as much at home in it as the other one. I like the layout that you have on your table. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Running late on visiting but more rain has been in my favor for time I guess. Happy Anniversary. Happy getting settled. WOW I cannot imagine having to move. Just sorting out is getting the best of me !!! Your craft areas are both so nice, glad you have things in order and are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.