Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 438 & Falliday Fest

Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage:  be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."


Oh, my goodness!  I haven't posted since September 6!  I have an excuse for last Wednesday, but don't remember why the rest of the times.  Last Wednesday I had eye surgery for cataracts. Today is the first time I drove, and now I can lift and stoop again,  but still have to use three different eye drops three times a day for the next three weeks!  The good news is I see better out of the one eye!  Now for the other eye!  Despite eye surgery, I have been busy this week and last making cards for our Falliday Fest Challenges and Tutorials over at SplitcoastStampers.  So far I have made 31 cards and 8 tutorial projects.  Some of the cards will go to 4 different card drives.  But, also some will go out to my friends and family as birthday cards, etc.  I have included a photo of 30 of the cards as well as photos of my craft room as it looks this morning.  I am still participating in the challenges through the end of the wee, so won't clean up till all done!  Check out the challenges; lots of inspiration!  And with the tutorials I have learned some new  interesting techniques!  One technique was Iced Leather.
Lots more like that.  Check them out.


I used a few neglected tools like the texture block for one of my projects and the color spritzer tool from SU!




The one with a teabag on it was a Trash to Treasure 
Stop over to see Julia at Stamping Ground to see some more desks!  That is what we do on Wednesdays, look at one another's desks for enabling, inspiration and fun!

Have a great week!
Thanks or stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, what a great selection of cards, I'm amazed at how many you did. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, great to see you back again. That is one brilliant collection of cards. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, what a fabulous variety. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon :), I am totally waiting until I get through this last week to do my group mug shot, I think it is your blog that gave me that idea last year or the year before Sharon. I am so excited to read the surgery went well, my fil goes in next tuesday for his. ( the dr.s have been putting it off for a long time as he had an accident as a little boy and only has one real eye that works for most of his life)
    he is pretty nervous about the whole thing. but, doing drops sounds not so bad in the grand scheme of physical therapy. I guess. ~Stacy #25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, great to see you back. I love how you have all your ink pads and pens organised. Great selection of cards! Happy WOYWW Sarah #24

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You sure have been a busy girl. Glad to hear that your eye surgery went well. I've been wanting to have cataract surgery for a couple years now, but my doctor says they are not bad enough yet. I'd love to toss my glasses away. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have got a lot accomplished! Love all the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.