Tuesday, February 28, 2017

WOYWW 404 And Alice in Wonderland


Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage:  be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."


Happy WOYWW!  I guess I am on an every other Wednesday schedule!  I am having all kinds of  laptop problems , and one of them is getting photos to upload to my computer from my memory card.  Last Wednesday, I had my laptop to the computer Dr. LOL  It got a clean bill of health, but I am still having problems.  Funny thing is if I restart my laptop, then it works.  I like my iPad mini better. So today, I will just show you a card I made for the Tea Potter Challenge on Splitcoast Stamper.  Our theme for this month's tickle is Alice in Wonderland.  I have one stamp, the first stamp I ever bought 20 years or more ago.  It is the rabbit.  But someone else already used that stamp, and I wanted to be different.  It seemed like I remembered some Graphic 45 paper for the theme.  So, went through drawers of 12x12 paper and was rewarded in finding it.  So I just fussy cut things from the paper and put it on a green base, popping up some of the items on dimentinals  and added some lacy paper and a teabag charm.  I also copied and shrank a Queen of Hearts for the Mad Hatters hat. I also added some gold WOS in some places.

Here it is:


Check out the other deskers at Julia's Stamping Ground.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!



12 comments:

  1. That's a creative way to get round the 'not wanting to repeat someone else' problem. I really like the way you've laid out the images. Sarah #24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon. My word - that's some card. We actually have an "Alice trail" in Llandudno because Lewis Carroll had some connection with the town - so we see these images a lot round here.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I remember the G45 Alice paper - wonderful! You did a fantastic job of putting it together! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're having computer problems. Sometimes they seem to have a mind of there own. I love love love the Alice in Wonderland card. Really fun.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #34

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you created your own composition using cutouts. The queen of hearts gives it a nice pop of color too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Sharon. I can only imagine your stash... oh wait, I can just look to my own. I'm sure we're pretty matched LOL. Thanks for stopping by this week. Hugs and Creative Blessings! Kelly #42

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know what? I would have used that stamp.. it is like a bonus extra point of view to see something you own used by someone else right? :) I love the dimension you gave the paper Sharon, ~Stacy #44

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sharon, I so love Alice in all forms. Happy belated WOYWW, Angela x 21

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could have totally posted this week, my desk was clean and pretty! That was short lived....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh bummer on the computer issues! Love the Alice theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the computer issues. I've been dealing with my own. Love this gorgeous card. Graphic 45 is one of my favorite dp companies. Hugs, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.