Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 357

Hebrews 11:1  "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."



Hello all!  I wasn't going to post today because I am not doing any crafting, but decided to show you why I am not crafting.   We had a leak in our hot water heater which is just on the other side of the wall of my craft room.  Got a new hot water heater right away, but am still drying out the carpet in a small area of my craft room.  I had to move all the cabinets on that wall, and of course had to move everything off the cabinets and from inside the cabinets so I could move them!  So, I can't even get to my craft area!  According to Stamping Ground Blog hop, we show our craft area on Wednesdays!  So, here it is! :)




Can't get to anything!  Thanks for stopping by.  I will come visit you, and hope your space is more in order!

13 comments:

  1. OOh Sharon am sorry for you, that sort of domestic job is the pits, I hate having to spend on invisible stuff! Bet the quick action saved a lot of our stash. And then at ties like this, you don't realise how much you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you totally re-arranging all your stamps? Stacy #53
    ( I have started unmounting some of my old sentiments and so, I am doing it in odd batches here and there) Stacy #53

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaky water is the worst!!!! Are you going to do any reorganizing when you put it all back or just put it all back as is? Both have merits! Good luck and hope everything dries soon. PJ #57

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Just good that the leak wasn't bigger. caused enough hassle as it is, by the looks of things. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your issues but glad you have them fixed. You'll be back in your room soon!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! You have had a genuine adventure over that water heater, haven't you? I do hope that nothing crucial was lost in the process!
    My place is a mess. I am expecting some company soon, but am stuck partway in a project!
    rosesartgarden.blogspot.com is the correct address.
    Sorry about any past confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh poor you with the leak, glad you are getting it sorted. Thanks for the visit BJ#51

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! What a disaster! I hope that you'll be back to normal soon, but in the meantime, live vicariously through us, eh? xxx

    Clair
    WOYWW #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless your heart! I'm glad you didn't get any damage on your art tools and materials. Hope you're back in your craft room soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Hopefully it will be dried out and not much damage done. You'll soon be back crafting.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about your leak and hope things dry out soon,

    Lilian B WOYWDW #65

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Sharon! I can't believe you had to move all that stuff. Glad that you didn't lose anything in the leak and hope that you have it all back up and running soon. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. bummers on the leak but glad things were not more serious. A few stamped images is a pittance to what could have been. Yep - glas 2/3rds full :-D Creative Blessings! Kel #40

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.