8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9 Those Philippians 4:8-9
Hello everyone! I have been making an art journal page this weekend with inspiration from Art with Allison who was one of the presenters at the virtual Art Journal Muse Summit last week. The digital sunflower and cloud and piece with the butterfly are hers. It was free for us to use, fussy cut and color as we followed a long with her.
This is my completed page, and I will be submitting it for Mia's Challenge at Craftlandia, and the Challenge over at Art Journal Journey, both with Autumn themes.








19 comments:
Hi Sharon, I absolutely adore your beautiful art journal page. I love how you incorporated the sunflower and cloud from your Art with Allison’s presentation! They both look fantastic! I especially like how you filled your page with everything you’re thankful for, both in your covered handwritten and typed words. Your page is incredibly inspiring and gorgeous.
I’m also grateful for the cooler weather! Thank you so much for participating in my “Hello Autumn” challenge at Art Journal Journey this month! Have a wonderful fall! Warm hugs, (the other) Sharon
That is a gorgeous journal page Sharon. I love the fun flower and also the way you used all the words. Thanks for joining AJJJ. And I'm glad your weather is cooler. I like an early morning walk too, and your sunrise is beautiful. I hope you have a super T day. hugs-Erika
Hi Sharon! Your page came out phenomenal. I love the meditative spirit of thanksgiving in it. That sunrise picture is So pretty too. Have a blessed Tuesday! PS - Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Also, sorry you had trouble when commenting under your name. I believe you may need to click on the "comment as" button, and you should be able to change it from anonymous to you, if you're logged into your google account.
A beautiful and still summerly page - I love Sunflowers, as did my Dad.Your place looks so tidy - and you do your art at the Laptop?
Gosh, do I feel old now ;-)
Have a great T-Day.
Sharon, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the way you have places each detail. Just wonderful. The photo is lovely as well. Have a nice day today.
You know how I love sunflowers and this is exceptional. It speaks for everything in which you believe. You put a great deal in this entry and I'm delighted you shared it with us at AJJ using Sharon's great theme.
It was also great to see a part of your room where the magic happens and your lovely mug of tea for T this week. Thanks for sharing both.
What a gorgeous page! I love sunflowers and you have combined some powerful verses. The whole thing is absolutely beautiful.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
I forgot to say that it wasn't easy getting down from that bench (in those shoes) and my friends had to hold my hands. Am I younger than you? I have no idea how old you are but I'm 75.
Again Happy T-Day,
Lisca
Pretty cup, beautiful sunrise, and a lovely journal page. Happy T Day
Hermoso post, gracias por compartir.
Besitos.
'Where gratitude grows' - it does seem to grow when you notice and appreciate the small things. Lovely post!
What a beautiful journal page, I love the sentiments and the sunflower!
So much to be thankful for! I am loving the cooler evenings to be able to walk here.
Ficou lindo, adorei as mensagens também. Beijos😘
This is a beautiful journal page, Sharon. Great colors and I love your big sunflower. Thank you for joining Craftlandia Challenge, my friend. Good luck in the draw.
Thank you for joining the Craftlandia Challenge with your beautiful creation.
Liz xx
Love that gorgeous sunrise and your beautiful sunflower page! Have a good week,
Qué bien ha quedado la página del diario de arte. Los girasoles son hermosos!🌻🙂
Saludos
Preciosa la creación de tu página!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Un beso desde España
Post a Comment