Monday, June 27, 2022

T Stands for Break from the Heat!

 

The LORD is my strength and song,
and he is become my salvation:
he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2


Hello!  Yes, we have cooled down a bit!  I was able to walk after not being able to for almost a week because of the high temperatures!  I missed it!  But, since I wasn't walking, I was able to stay inside and do some crafting! To the T Gang, I will tell you I have been preparing napkins for the swap and making and designing ATC Cards for that swap.  I am ready for the big celebration; the ninth anniversary of our TSFT blog party every week!  

I can't show you any of those things yet, but no worries, I have scrapbook pages to show you that I completed this week:



I used lots of items that have been in my stash for years!  Remember Mrs. Grossman's stickers?  The zig zag border piece across the middle is from Creative Memories from years ago.  The papers are from who knows where?  I really like using what I have rather than buying anything else!

I did several more also, but these are the only ones I will share this week.  Now for my ticket to the TSFT party over at Bleubeard & Elizabeth’s at Altered Book Lover. We ate at Hog Wild again a couple of weeks ago, so I took a photo of our iced tea and this time instead of taking photos again of their fun signs, I took photos of their wall near the order window.  We are big shocker fans, so I like looking at that wall and remembering how good our team did a couple of years ago, and how we made it to the Final Four!  






Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate seeing who all stops by, so be sure and say "hi". 

Have a great week!


18 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to 'Use what you have'... I'm trying my best to practice that motto.. I have so much 'stuff'... Love your scrapbook page.. Its terribly HOT here too.. Up over 100F nearly every day.. I get up at 6am.. out the door by 7am to beat the heat.. Some mornings its still really warm but most mornings are manageable.. Nice to see you go to a favorite restaurant... I have a few NFL teams i follow but thats it.. Go Shockers!! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbook layouts Sharon. And oh- Mrs. Grossman's stickers? I KNOW I still have some in my stash:):):) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook pages, Sweet Sharon! Happy T-day. I totally forgot about Mrs. Grossman's stickers - I remember when they were all the rage. Funny how things change. Your stickers work. Fun outing and cups. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your weather continues cooler and walkable! We are enjoying a couple of very cool days and nights for the moment. I hope the rest of summer brings better weather all over the country -- rain for the dry parts, drying out for the flooded parts, cooler for the heat wave parts ... it's been rather extreme so far, hasn't it?

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that your grandson Sharon? It looks like it was a big day. I still have some of those Mrs. Grossman stickers. I hate throwing out things I can still use. And I'm glad you can get back to walking. It's such an enjoyable thing to do, isn't it? Have a wonderful T day and week ahead. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scrapbook pages! I have never heard of these stickers.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon, looks like many of us finally got a much needed cool down. there is always something to do in our craft room-smiles Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to laugh at your getting your napkins ready. You are SO far ahead of me.

    I really like your scrapbook pages. I also remember Mrs. Grossman stickers. I got a pack of 10 in a grab bag from Mrs. O'Leary's years ago. I also believe in using what I have, but I seldom have "real" products.

    Still never been to Hog Wild. Every time I see that shock of wheat I think what a weird mascot we have at WSU. Thanks for sharing your scrapbook pages, your photos of the Shockers, and your tea from Hog Wild with us for T this almost Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those cups!!! Have a yummy, happy T-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the grad! Mrs. Grossman's stickers! I wonder if I still have some hanging around. Hog Wild looks like a fun place. Here, cheering for you team would sound like Go Shockahs! 😺Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layouts are wonderful. Always good to use what we have on hand. I too love the cups. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BBQ! I would feel right at home :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely scrapbook pages. It's a good thing that you could use so much of uour "old" stuff. I think I still have some Mrs Grossman's stickers. The factory is in a neighboring town and when our daughter was with in first grade the school did a field trip there. It was fun for the kids and the adults.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such fabulous pages and a lovely way to capture those happy memories 😀. I've been creating ATCs too to celebrate TSFT 9th celebrations, I had so much fun making them and they are on their way to E as we speak. Wishing you a very Happy T Day 😁. Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pages and I'm a big fan of using what you have. I've never heard of Mrs Grossman though lol. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful scrapbook pages and great memories. I too love using some of my older stuff, but I can't help myself in buying the new stuff! I empty one and fill three. LOL! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amen. Live faith with confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your SB pages are wonderful! What a fabulous event and so glad you could go enjoy with family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.