Wednesday, March 23, 2022

WOYWW and TIOT

   4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV

It is time for What's On your Workdesk? Wednesday!  I have been scrapping and Zooming today, so that is what is on my desk!  


I scrapped this page for
 Try It on Tuesday Challenge to Say It With Flowers.  You can check over there and see what others are saying with flowers.  All of these items are from my older stash! LOL  I have so much paper crafting items, I will never be able to use them up before this life is over! LOL




Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and stop over at Julia's Stamping Ground to see what the other deskers have on their desks.

11 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about an abundance of some crafting goodies. I will never use lots of myk stuff either.
    That is a lovely LO that you have made, what a lovely photo and so prettily displayed.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon. That page is so lovely - many belated anniversary congratulations for last September, 55 years is wonderful.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is beautiful. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. and yet we still buy new stuff... gorgeous page! happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHat a fabulous layout Sharon. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful page Sharon. And such a nice photo of you and your husband. You make me want to scrapbook some more again. And thanks for sharing this with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like being late visiting. This is an amazing scrapbook page, Sharon. You are SO talented. Loved seeing your desk, too. Thanks for letting me know about Stearman Airport. I've heard of the plane, but not the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgrous scrapbook layout Sharon 💕🥰 your beautiful photo pops agaibst the pink. I hope you're having a gorgeous week so far 🙏 I'm so sorry I'm so late getting around 🤗 thank you so much for your lovely visit at mine. Sending much love and hugs Tracy #20 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty layout!

    Sorry I am so late with the second half...happy WOYWW! Susan #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful page for the lovely photos you added. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.