Monday, May 3, 2021

T Stands For Time for TSFT

 "Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day." Ps. 71:8


 Good evening!  It is time for another TSFT post, which is when we link up with Elizabeth over at Altered Book Lover with a drink related post.  We post sometimes on Monday evening because some of our bloggers are already on Tuesday.  So here I sit doing my blog post tonight, with my water and watching Hallmark on my iPad while doing it.  Love Aurora Teagarden Mysteries.





 I thought I would share some photos of my April Junk Journal.  I am already using it.  I made it to be my challenge journal, to keep track of all my challenges, and birthdays and anniversaries for about a four month period.  Hopefully it will keep me on track.


68 pages back and front, one signature, soft cover





Inside Front



Pocket on left made with collaged book page & journaling space.  Right side is a belly band with a list of my challenges under it.

On the left a challenge chart for the challenges on Splitcoaststampers.  On right another up and down belly band made of collaged book pages.




This is how I will use the book.  Most of the pages are my charts and journaling pages, where I will list birthdays and cards I need to send.  I lightly stenciled these pages.

I made some pages places where I could write prayer requests.

Center of signature with pockets for floating book marks or tags.  The one is a tag with lots of journaling space in it made of collaged book pages.


Vellum envelope , the one you get stamps in at the post office.


I put a collaged book page on here and made it a full page pocket.




Inside back with pocket.


The paper pad I chose for the challenge.

For the challenge we were to collage on book pages and use those for our elements.  We were to use at least six inches of each size we made.  The rest will be for other junk journals.  We collaged 8 each of tags, pockets, and many other items and were to use at least of the items in our journal.




The digi set of Julie's that I chose for the challenge.  I got this set when I finished one of her other challenges.


Sorry for the long post, but thought you might enjoy seeing my latest junk journal.   Dearjuliejulie Junk Journal Everyday is on YouTube, and has a Facebook Challenge group each month.  I am afraid I am addicted to making them.  I have made them for gifts and for my own personal use.  I have to admit, I enjoy carrying this one around and writing in it. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you will stop over and see what the others over at Altered Book Lover are doing this T Stands For Tuesday.
Have a great week!


18 comments:

  1. I always have my TV on my second monitor, too, right now with CSI New York.
    Clever and beautiful journal.
    Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Sharon. I love this junk journal you created. I got several ideas from seeing how you decorated yours. I may have to "borrow" some of your ideas in the future. Very clever.

    I make those journals, too, but I find they are not something I would ever use for myself. How ironic, right?

    I love the tea reference and the DCWV papers. They are always fantastic. Thanks for sharing this incredible journal and tea papers with us for T this Tuesday. I love, love, love this journal you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal is an absolute treasure, love all you have made! The collages are fantastic, too. Glad you are having fun with it. But the bottle of water on your laptop makes me nervous! Happy T Day, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your junk journal is stunning! I love all the beautiful papers and images that you added to create your pages and tags - amazing 😀. Glad your enjoying your reading too, it's a great way to relax. Take care and Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, your journal is gorgeous and a great way to track challenges and birthdays. TFS. Hugs from Oz jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon your journal is beautiful, lovely colours. I love the paper pad you used, so pretty, now I know why you’ve been pretty quiet, so much work must have gone into it.
    Have a happy T Day
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy T day, Sharon!

    Love your journal - thanks for sharing all the pictures. So interesting to see what you are making and doing (and watching on TV). Love the stuff you have made here - it is all beautiful!

    Many hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful Sharon. So feminine and pretty. Pink was a good choice for spring. And I love the vintage feel on some of your pages. Your charts look like something we used to give the kids at school. They work great don't they? I can see why you use them. I bet they help keep you very organized. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea. And I hope you have a great T day too. Happy May Sharon. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a beautiful book. Lovely! Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to see how you watch one screen while writing on another. I also own both an iPad and a laptop, but rarely manage two at one time.

    be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to keep track of all your responsibilities when it comes to crafting! I need to make something like this. Or maybe not as I already have too many small journals/books around. Hubby says I have a book for everything but I can't help it. They are so addicting.
    I loved seeing inside your journal and your drying pages.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow beautiful pages for your journal. Have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful journal, and such pretty papers! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your junk journal is fabulous and I especially love those collages hanging on the clothes hanger! Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your junk journal is beautiful. And you actually use it for something. That's even better, so you can handle it every day (And stroke it?)
    Happy belated T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your altered journals, they're so creative!! I, too, love Aurora Teagarden Mysteries! Hope all is well with you!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sharon, this is beautiful work. Thank you so much for sharing the details of some of your pages. It does look amazing and I too would love going through it and writing in it. I have never really thought of doing one of these, but after seeing your creation, I may have to look into this. Right now, I just write my challenges in a calendar. Not very exciting, but the work to get a junk journal all done. My mom takes up much of my time these days. I have an order of 80 cards to make and send. I still need about 25 to go, so my time is crunched. Still, you have me thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  18. You make amazing art Journal pages! I just love the college strips and all of the pages with fun details. I love your feminine touch too! One of these days, I will join you in Junk Journaling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.