Monday, January 18, 2021

T Stands for Tag & Tea

 "Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day." Ps. 71:8



Hello readers!  This afternoon, I have been working on a tag so I could take part in Tag Tuesday.  We have a delightful theme of Faery Gardens issued by Michele.  I have hoarded this pretty paper by DCWV for years!  I thought of it when I saw the theme.  Although, there are no fairies on it, there seems to be a beautiful garden.  And the title is The Garden Tea Party Stack, which works great for our TSFT, too.  Since there wasn't a fairy on it, I stamped a B Line Designs fairy on a piece of the paper with TH Distress Oxide "Tea Dye".  Oh, good ,another tea reference! LOL  I then used Tattered Rose Distress Embossing glaze. I cut with a scalloped punch and layered on another larger die cut piece of SU! Really Rust CS. I layered a scrap of lace in between the two scallops.

I am making this also for a Mixed Media Challenge on SCS to alter a paper clip, So I layered the tag on a paper clip with another piece of the pretty paper on the back.  This will go nicely in one of my junk journals.  I also, inked and heat embossed around the edges of both the tag and image piece.  




You can go to our TSFT over at Altered Book Lover and join our Tea Party.  Elizabeth and Bleubeard are our hosts.  You can see  other tags for our theme at  Tag Tuesday


Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great week!

17 comments:

  1. so charming! thank you for linking to tag tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your tag is not only perfect for Tag Tuesday, and how it is also perfect for T. It's a beauty. Happy T day Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not only in awe of your amazing tag, I'm in awe of all the materials you chose to use to create it. Thanks for sharing those, as well as your Tea inspired bird tag with us for T this Tuesday, dear neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty tag. Thanks for linking to Tag Tuesday. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty flowered cup :) And that bird will cheer up the morning. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute tag. I have a handful of DCWV paper packs too- and still continue using them as I did in my post this week as well:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag! Loving the Garden Tea Party pad and the stamp with the fairy and bird is fabulous and makes a lovely addition to your desibn - perfect 😁. Take care and wishing you a very Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

  8. I love the soft pastel paper. Both the tag and page are beautiful.

    Happy T-day! Stay safe and well. Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty tag bringing thoughts of Spring and warmer weather on this chilly day. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect tag! I liked seeing the stack the paper came from. I love those stacks and have several. (But not that one).
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty tag and I love the paper stack!
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgeous. Well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfectly magical. I can just imagine the fairies getting a ride on the back of the garden birds! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see why you were hoarding it! I do the same, but eventually we have to use it to make room for all of the new must have paper! Love your tag. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.