Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Scrapbooking & What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 444

Blessed be the Lord,
who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. Selah  Psalm 68:19




Whahoo!  I am here before 8:00 pm!  Good afternoon, crafter friends.  I had my last cataract surgery this past Friday!  I can see!  Maybe I will only need readers after 32 years of wearing glasses; the last ten they were trifocals!.  Anyway just four more weeks of eye drops every few hours, and then I am done with it! We have just completed our Christmas shopping this morning!  So, now I am scrap-booking as you can see by my desk. Again, I am scrapping old photos that really needed to finally be scrapped from 1987.  I have included a shot of my laptop  that I move over to my craft room when needed.  You can get a peek at some calendars I will me stamping to give as gifts, and my Dollar Tree readers, that I need when doing close up crafting.

Here is my desk and then I will head over to see your desks. I love seeing what is on crafter's desks from all over the world. They enable me, and encourage me in my craft! This is such a fun thing we do made possible by our hostess Julia on her Blog, Stamping Ground.



Here is a close up view of completed Scraplift layout for my Scraplift Challenge on SplitcoastStampers.
I used papers from a 12x12 Craft Smith pad titled Mermaid Coast.  Even the title and journaling box is rom the pad.  I used SU! Whale thinlit for the whales, fish, stars and hearts.  I used black rhinstones in the whales' eyers.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a wonderful week!

15 comments:

  1. Great news re your eyes Sharon, so pleased for you. Lovely LO. Anne x #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, you look really organised on your desk. You mentioned not having seen the stamps before that are on my desk, they are Kim Dellow and sold through Paper Artsy. Have a lovely crafty woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon. Oh well done - so pleased your surgery is now all over - now you can really enjoy all your crafting, reading, and anything else close up!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I am so happy for you that the healing is going well :) my fil is in the same boat, he will find out if he can get by with just cheaters for reading next week since he had the cataracts removed. ~Stacy #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you have had your eyes sorted - enjoy the crafting! the layout looks fab. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the surgery went well Sharon. Enjoy your crafting! Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news on your eye surgery...enjoy reading & crafting your wonderful scrapbook pages... Happy WOYWW... May#3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon. I love the scrapbook layout. I've almost completed my wedding scrapbook album, and then I plan to start one for our travels. And then maybe more. Who knows! Great news on your eye surgery. Have a lovely week, Heather #22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout. I've been lagging a little over at SCS, but love challenges so I may be back since my other commitments are over. Dorlene #29

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - 1987! That was a long time ago! I have to catch up on my scrapbooking as well - someday! The whale layout is very cute! Thank you for your visit to mine - the little tree light ornaments were painted by a friend of my daughter's in high school! I think he could make a business selling those! Luckily I have 3 of them! Have a great week! Lindart #34

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon, I’ve had both my cataracts done but still need multi focals .. for every day wear, because of shape of my eyes, but quite ok as mostly know where they are, on my head!! :-) but must admit my eyesight is so much better it’s really worth it!!!!
    We’re so blessed to live in times when we can have such surgery.
    Lovely crafty sowce and well done scrapping all way back to 1987!
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great news about your eyes, but what on earth are trifocals? Have only heard of bifocals (which I wear) for close work and distance. Glad to see you are keeping up with the drops, our eyes are so precious.
    Lovely LO btw.
    Hugs & Thanks for visiting me - Neet 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous news about your surgery. Glad that it is going so well with the recovery. Looks like you are keeping busy in your craft room. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, Sharon! Looking forward to playing more in 2018. Yay! You can see without your glasses. The drops sound like a nuisance but I may go that way eventually. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great scrapbook page! So happy to hear that your surgery went well for you. I considered mine to be almost a miracle for me. After so many years of wearing glasses for distance. I don't need to anymore. Still need them for the computer and reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.