Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Christmas & WOYWW #429

Joshua 1:9 "Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage:  be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."



Good Morning "What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday" Deskers!  Yes, I made it and it is still morning! Since we are here to show our spaces, here is what mine looks like.  I have dumped all my stash of Christmas die cuts, and Christmas stamped images on my desk, and I have been making Christmas cards out of them.  Where do all these come from?  For one, all the stamped ornaments were from a session with a friend who had that stamp.  Well, now I have that stamp set.  The stamped Bethlehem images are from a session in her craft room, also.  I still don't have that set.  Anyway, I guess I should use them!  Other items are just leftovers from cards I made, or started to make.  Who, knows?  But, I will try to use some of this stash.  Also, I am showing you three Christmas cards I made this week, using stash!



Made with Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies by Su! on A snowflake embossed panel.  Inside the Merry Christmas is from SU! Contempo Christmas set Christmas Joy is Stampendous. The ornament on my envelope is also from Contenpo Christmas. I used Real Red and Whisper White cardstock.
This card is made with leftovers from a SU! workshop I attended several years ago!  I had the ornaments already punched with the Modern Mosaic punch by SU! and the panel inked up and ran through the cuttlebug with the Modern Mosaic EF by SU! I found a dark green base that would work with the colors already on here.  Sorry, since the panel and ornaments were from so long ago, I am not sure of the colors.   I added the sequins and sentiment that was already stamped.  I stamped the envelope with the Contempo Christmas ornament.
This card and envelope were made with Wondrous Wreath Stamp set and the Joy and the bows and wreath (which I cut in half to make the garland) were cut with the  Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies by SU!  The embossed panel is unknown as it is a panel I had that I had done with a friend's EF.  I have a whole container of panels that I did with her EFs. The inside sentiment is Christmas Joy by Stampendous. I used Bermuda Bay and Baja Breeze ink and cardstock.   I saw this idea of cutting the wreath into a garland on Pinterest.


 Three quick Christmas cards made with stash, with sentiments already stamped on inside and matching envelopes!  Now, to use some more of the pre-stamped, pre-diecut or punched stash!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure and look at all the other deskers on Julia's Stamping Ground.
Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Shaz really seems to have started things off with using her UFOs; great use of your stash with those Christmas cards. Sarah #18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon. Those cards are lovely. I'm up to my eyes in Christmas images as well. I have already taken some Christmas cards over to the hotel, so thought I had best start my own as well!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, lovely selection of cards. Some great images stamped out too.Have a lovely day, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas cards, Love the designs and colours... Have a lovely creative week ahead... May 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good for you gal, sensational cards and using up stash..no better feeling for desk achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and well done on getting Christmas started early - I'm always really last minute.
    Bernice #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon. I like the Bethlehem stamped image. One of the best images of Christmas I think. Have a great week, Heather #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, gorgeous cards but scary! Christmas will be here before we know it and I haven't even thought about cards yet. Have a great woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards - I like the 2nd one best! Too early for Christmas cards for me though! Have a great week! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you for starting early. Every year I say I'm going to, but never do. The cards you posted are great! Very nice Sharon! Have a wonderful week. Dorlene #32

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are such pretty cards! well done! Have a wonderful weekend! xo Cheetarah WOYWW #24

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.