Wednesday, July 19, 2017

WOYWW #424 & Enamel Dots Again!

Good Morning Fellow Deskers! I can just never seem to get to the Blog Party in a timely fashion! LOL  I have been busy making more enamel dots again.  I had never written down the instructions, but had only linked to the instructions on another blog from my blog.  That blog is no longer available, so will write down what I did today to make my homemade enamel dots:

1. Heat over to 325 degrees.
2 Line cookie sheet with Parchment paper.
3 Put Perler Beads up on their ends with good space between.
4 Bake 35 minutes. (I found black ones take longer to melt)
5 Remove from oven and let cool.


That is what I have been doing this morning, that and scrapping.  So here is a photo of what my desk looks like; because that is what we do on  What's On My Workdesk? Wednesday. :)  You can see that this time I sorted colors of dots,  so it would be easier to find the colors I want.
Also, Just a touch of glue or mini glue dot works.  I have even wondered of putting them on sheets of adhesive until I would use them.

Thanks for stopping by this morning.  Have a wonderful week!  Don't forget to stop by Julia's Stamping Ground to see the rest of today's desks.  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
Things aren't working too well on this post, and I don't know why.  I couldn't link you to Julia's the correct way. Have a wonderful week!


14 comments:

  1. LOVE that layout with the green... but then, green is my favourite colour :)
    Have a great day! :)
    Bubbles #5
    https://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/woyww-424.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout!! Happy WOYWW Helen #7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that is so neat Sharon, and yep, the last win 10 update found me not able to access the internet at all and the IT tech figured out it was the avg antivirus. every single time the windows updated I had that problem, so I ended up switching to something new. ( hopefully yours is something that simple/ frustrating to fix) ~Stacy #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's the weirdest recipe I've read today, lol!! Hope the dots prove useful in many projects to come :-D
    Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon. Three lovely pages there today - you've been really busy.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very organised. Thanks for sharing your lovely workspace. Hazel WOYWW 12 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lettering you have on your page (Travel).
    Got to look up Perler beads - hope I don't get too hooked.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great organised desk, wish mine was. Love the layouts too. Hoping you have a great WOYWW, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had fun making enamel days and yet I haven't used them!!! I need to start using them!!
    Have a great day!
    Diane #19

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've made the enamel dots before too but the smell...whoa! It can get pretty bad! LOL Your layouts are just great. I'm hoping for a scrapbooking weekend this weekend to get some pages done. Thanks for your comment on my blog earlier. Dorlene #31

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stamp pad organizer looks great! I see you've been busy creating some scrapbook pages - very cool.

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Kay (28)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super layouts, really need to get back to scrapping as I am 7 months behind and just ordered 202 more photos aarrhhhh. BJ#16

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great news about the enamel dots. You could get what you want when you want. Love your layouts on your desk. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun layouts. Thanks for the 'recipe' for enamel dots; you can never have too many ideas and tips. Happy belated WOYWW Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.