Good Morning Fellow Deskers! I am borrowing from a song by the Beatles, With a Little Help From My Friends, I may get this huge un-mounting of stamps project done! LOL I had given up on putting the labels on my stamps after taking them off the wood, because it just took too long, and then I wasn't quite happy with them.
But good friend and fellow crafter LeAnn came to the rescue! She was formerly my SU! demo, but now my Fun Stamper Journey demo. She came over yesterday and showed me how to do this process in easier way, and also be happy with how they stick to my acrylic blocks, or Misti!
She even had me write the steps down! LOL
Three things needed: Clear plastic table cloth material from JoAnns
Sizzix permanent Adhesive Sheets from SU!
Tweezers! ( That was another reason I quit the original process, ruining my nails taking those labels off the wood) She showed me how to take it off with tweezers!
1. Cut table cloth material
2. Stick to sizzix adhesive sheet. I used a whole sheet at a time.
3. Cut the size you need for your label
4. Pull tablecloth away from sticky.
5. Now the adhesive is on the back of tablecloth
6. Lay label flat so you can see/read it on craft sheet.
7. Lay sticky side of table cloth over top of sentiment.
8. Lay on stamp (when I take the label off the wood, there is enough sticky on it to stick to the stamp. But if you don't feel it is sticky enough you can add adhesive.)
I didn't need to look at these steps after doing it once, but in case a month from now, I forget! LOL
So here what my desk looks like:
And look what I got in the mail a week or so ago! Thank you Shaz!
Thanks for stopping by! Please let me know if you can that you were here. Check out the other deskers at Julia's Stamping Ground. Have a great week!