Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WOYWW 283

Hello, everyone.  Sorry, I didn't post last week!  It was my birthday week, and I just took the week off to celebrate!  I celebrated with friends on three different days, as well as with my husband for a Birthday dinner at Olive Garden! I received many birthday phone calls from friends and family.  One of my friends came over on my birthday and we stamped and played in my craft room.  I recieved fabulous handmade birthday cards, and lots of crafting goodies, and two vases of flowers!  So you see, I didn't have time to post.  Here is a photo of cards made by my crafty friends!  Another is a photo of me with flowers our son sent, and the last two are of my friend and I in my craft room. My week was blessed with friends and family. I do praise the Lord for his many blessings!  So that's my desk this week!  :)  Check out Julia's Stamping Ground to see what other deskers are doing.  Thanks for stopping by!


My BFF got me lots of goodies, including an envelope maker.  


I had such a blessed  birthday!

My BFF
My new toy!



10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for last week! You've got some lovely cards and flowers, you lucky lady! Have a great week and enjoy your new age! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #42

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated happy birthday! Wow, those cards are gorgeous! Don't you just love them. I bet they will be on display for a long time in a place where you can see them.
    Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
    Have a good week.
    Lisca#28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday. Enjoy your gifts. #63

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! You got some gorgeous cards. I just bought that envelope punch board and it is fantastic! You are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon - what a lovely week of celebration. It shows just how much you're loved and appreciated - enjoy! Chris # 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Sharon, I managed a whole weekend of celebrations last weekend for my birthday too, you had some lovely cards and gifts too.
    Jan S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon, I'd wish you Happy Birthday, but it is clear that you already had that, that Lord clearly 'made his face shine upon you'
    Hope the rest of this week is also blessed.
    Chris #27

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wonderful birthday! Happy belated birthday! You did receive beautiful cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great birthday and congratulations on another orbit around the sun! Love all the new stuff your BFF got you. Have a great week. Vickie #68

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. I am SO late visiting this week, but I am so glad you had such a great birthday celebration! Happy belated birthday to you. Some lovely presents to play with now.
    Needless to say, the snow has completely gone, although the temperatures are certainly dropping - was 10 degrees when going out to church this morning - which is warm compared to the other day! Winter is a-coming in!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.