Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy 5th Anniversary! WOYWW 260 Whats On Your Workdesk? Wednesday



    Julia Dunnit has been hostessing this WOYWW Blog hop for 5 years!  Although, I have been taking part only since September, I have made many friends all over the world and feel like part of the WOYWW famlily.  Happy Anniversary Julia and  WOYWW deskers! Hop on over to Stamping Ground and read all about it!
    This week, I learned something new. :)  I watched a tutorial on SCS so I could learn how to make an ATC.  That is what you see on my desk. I wanted to take part in the swap for our anniversary.  I even made one into a card. I guess there are some other goodies, too. I shopped Monday.  My hubby took me out to eat and on the way, he kindly let me shop at the craft stores.  Poor guy. :)  Anyway found some great sales, plus used my coupons!  I used the butterflies that my Blogger friend Brandy sent me on the ATCs.  The butterfly one is the one I am sending out. That is it!  Now to go see all of you!


 


Thank you for your visit and comments!  I love hearing from you!  My email is foxygrandma23@gmail.com if you are to be the recipient of one of my ATC.  Happy 5th! :)

18 comments:

  1. Great ATC's Sharon, I spent two hours trying to upload a photo on my blog, for some reason it wouldn't upload so I had to give up.
    Happy WOYWW. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterflies! Happy WOYWW Fifth Anniversary! Sandy Leigh #85

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATCs are beautiful! Isn't WOYWW fab for learning new stuff?! Cool one stamp a bit of color and done! I made three attempts to get ATCs that I liked and would send out. If you fancy swapping let me know I have a couple spare to trade. Thanks for the earlier visit! Hugs and Happy 5th WOYWW! Nan G #77

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, Love your ATC's - I am ahead of you, so will email you my details for our swap :) What a lovely Hubby you have - mine avoids craft stores!! I really like the card too. WOYWW is so much fun, I have been joining for nearly 2 years now and I have made so many friends. Cx #91

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary.

    Fab ATCs.

    I hope you have a good WOYWW. Sue 59

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 5th WOYWW! Love your ATC's; can't believe they're your first!! And the card is great! If you have spares, I'd love to swap! Email me your address: Kmcyoung@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and your ATC's are gorgeous and I would love to swap with you. Happy Anniversary. Anne x #36

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, Happy 5th WOYWW, isn't it exciting and our first one, I've thoroughly enjoyed desk hopping and seeing pics of the crop and the girls one blogs with every week...pity we can't all go. Thanks for visiting my desk..I too had to read up about ATCs and you have done a fabulous job, cheers and have s great week RobynO#35

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an absolutely gorgeous job with your ATCs, Sharon!! I love the card you made using one of them, too. I'm sorry I don't have any extra or I would swap with you, for sure! Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary! Hugs, Darnell #26

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card ,happy WOYWW

    Peggy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your bird card is too cute. And loving those butterflies. :-)
    April #93

    ReplyDelete
  12. the atcs look great, and so does that card!! Happy WOYWW Helen 7

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sharon thank you for popping by I am a bit late visiting because I had real life visitors yesterday! I hope you are having fun with your ATC swapping. You have done a lovely job. Back to finishing off my ATCs! Happy WOYWW Anniversary Helen 47 x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The atc's and card are lovely. Thanks for sharing. Chris # 15 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bit late posting this week, hope you are having a great WOYWW anniversary week.
    Loving your ATCs.
    Happy crafting, Angela x 40

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello again Sharon I have sent you my address - did you get it? I need yours to send you the ATC. Anne x
    PS I cannot remember if you approve your comments before they are published? I can send my email via comments - if you will delete the comment? Hope that makes sense :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Got it! Yours is in the mail! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate them.